Terms and Conditions
- About these terms and conditions.
- P1 Performance Fuels GmbH is herein referred to as “P1”.
- “Customer” means any person(s), firm, or company that buys Product(s) and/or Services from P1.
- “We” and “us” mean P1.
- “You” means the Customer.
- “WRC” means the FIA World Rally Championship promoted by WRC Promoter GmbH.
- “Product” means P1 WRC fuel and/or packaged in 54 L drums or provided by refueling service at the designated refueling zones.
- “Handling Fee” means a fee charged by P1 for the fuel that was ordered by the Customer, delivered to the event by P1, and not consumed by the Customer.
- Any Customer placing an order with us for WRC events 2024 agrees to the terms and conditions stated herein.
- These terms and conditions, together with your order confirmation, constitute the contract between P1 and the Customer for the supply of Product(s). The contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
- Placing an Order.
- To place an order, you must be 18 years of age or over, be contactable by telephone, and submit a valid email address and all requested contact details.
- You must place your order using the P1 Ordering Platform available by the link: https://order.p1fuels.com/
- Deadlines are mandatory. Orders placed late cannot be guaranteed.
- After the deadline, the Customer has 12 hours to order — until 12:00 CET of the next day after the deadline. A late order fee in the amount of 100 euros will be applied.
- Canceling an Order.
- Cancellation of the order is possible only before the deadline for ordering. If the Customer cancels the order before the deadline for ordering, they get a full refund for their payment.
- If the Customer requests to cancel the order after the deadline, the Handling Fee will be applied to the total amount of the fuel ordered.
- If the Customer places an order and prepays the order but doesn’t collect (or consume) the fuel during the event at all for any reason, the Handling Fee will be applied for the whole amount of the fuel ordered.
- Supply of Your Product(s).
- Subject to these terms and conditions, we will supply the Product(s) indicated on your order confirmation.
- P1 warrants that the Product supplied conforms to industry standards and specifications.
- Handling Fee.
- The Handling Fee is charged for the fuel that a Customer ordered, P1 delivered to the event, and a Customer did not consume during the event. The handling Fee includes the following:
- Expenses on VAT which P1 had to pay for importing fuel (per liter);
- Warehouse storage cost for the fuel not consumed;
- Shipment cost.
- The amount of the Handling Fee depends on the amount of fuel leftover in the money equivalent and is listed below.
Fuel not consumed in EUR equivalent
500 — 1,000 EUR
1,000 — 2,000 EUR
2,000 — 3,000 EUR
More than 3,000 EUR
- The price for P1 WRC fuel, including service at all the WRC rallies, is 6.57 EUR / liter (excl. VAT).
- The price for Eco50 SuperPlus fuel, including service at all the WRC rallies, is ??
- Paying for Your Product(s).
- You may pay for your Product(s) by wire transfer to our bank account indicated on your invoice.
- You must pay in the currency indicated on your invoice.
- Full prepayment for the ordered Product is required. After submitting the order form, you will receive an invoice. We reserve the right to rescind the contract if you do not make payment within the payment term in clause 5.5 below. After the event, you will receive the tax invoice with a request for payment if you have consumed more than you ordered.
- Invoices are payable within 7 calendar days from the date of invoice or until the order deadline for each event (indicated on the order form), whichever is earlier.
- If the invoice remains unpaid after the payment deadline, the order will be canceled, and the fuel will not be delivered for the Customer to the event.
- The Customer shall review all invoices within a period of 7 calendar days after the date of its issue and shall notify us of any objections he may have. After this period expires, the invoice will be deemed as accepted by the Customer, and no further claim will then be possible against this invoice.
- Overseas Events.
- Overseas events are the WRC 2024 events in Kenya, Chile, and Japan.
- Not-consumed fuel must be collected after the final refueling service is completed on the last day of the event. Fuel collection will conclude by 18:00h local time.
- Data Protection.
- By placing your order, you agree that we may store, process, and use data collected from your order form for the purposes of processing your order.
- Some of the information you provide to us will be passed on to the companies we use for future invoicing. By placing your order, you also agree that we may transfer such data to other companies in the P1 group.
- Disagreements Governing Law and Jurisdiction .
- These terms and conditions and any sales contracts for the purchase of Products shall be governed by German law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall not apply.
- We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with how we deal with any dispute and want to take court proceedings, you must do so before the courts of Berlin, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Force Majeure. The Supplier shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of nature, government actions, strikes, or other unforeseen events.
Letter to WRC competitors. BEFORE ORDERING P1 WRC FUEL, MAKE SURE TO READ THE OFFICIAL LETTER TO WRC COMPETITORS PUBLISHED BY THE FIA OR AVAILABLE HERE